Tuesday, January 15, 2008

o.0


o no !!! O M gOSh!!!he is calling me...o no!! o no!! i was very tired and just back from sch..and wan take a rest..
just back from sch very enjoy my chating with mr 9....suddenly' he' calling me..(not mr 9 calling).i saw his number...is not his name...becos i delete it le...i dun wan keep the feeling till i hate him...i cant be with him...but i 'm happy...my life was great...i wan go do more and more meanigfull things..may be 10 more year...my love is him...or not him..i should look forward my life not end here!! thanks 4 mr 9 carrying...he is also not happy in this few day...bacause he told me tat he love a gal very deep till very pitty...he really one heart to tat gal now...but may be is last time he lie tat gal...and now...tat gal is not trust on him..one things i really know is when we in love really is very sweet..very happy...but when you loss it..you will think how hurt urself...
unhappy time will pass slow...but...if u enjoy and happy in your day..i think is good...if now i dun face it...the problem will out and find me again and again...so...mr 9...give urself some time and happy everyday..if u want wait also wait happyli lo...gambateh!!!

No comments: