Saturday, August 15, 2009

Many , many .

ALRIGHT~let's start..
long long time never come and post blog....
because lazy and busy..

1St let's talk about my college life
in june, i was busy for my MAXIMERZ performance show..
actually it's a competition in my college, we all are audition and go in this finalist .
we have dancing finalist, singing finalist, emcee finalist and instrumental finalist.
haha,of cause i am in dancing finalist... WEE~
the stody was really long actually...got chance only tell more detail if you want to know more.

2nd let me share my friend to every one
MAXIMERZ = T T nitez = talent time nite
all my fren almost from TT ...for sure one things, i am proud to be TT BABY
i love them so much...show u guys some pic..


So...this is actually my TT family and my team too~
next i going to show you my E5 crazy 'bitxx' classmate...haha...
in college they are also my best best fren too...
we can see everyday...we always having fun together...
thursday only we go and watch a movie 'DAI NUAI MAT TAM 009' really a stupid and crazy movie...
we went by TAN CHEE KEN car's...every one dunno how to go KLCC..only me just know abit bit then say know how to go...EH!! BUT AT THE END ALSO REACH KLCC and finish watch the movie lo..
but!! we skip jor one IT class...not enough time an rush back, because trafic jam. we stuck the old road 1 hour ++...nowww let me show u my 'lovely' but make ppl dislike de E5 crazy people..
WHEN we class suddenly cancel, what will us do?where should we go?
herE lo..JUSCO. we almost spoil every things at jusco play land..we are the biggest kids if we are there.
the most crazyyyyest ppl!
I am happy to join e5...e5 give me alot of fun and some time i learn the friendship with you guys!

I will appreciate it forever and everZhien =)

No comments: