Monday, February 18, 2008

THat day after i go~





16 Feb 2008


early in the morning...i started to worry..going to the tuition i in wrong class..(so fish at the time)because very gang jiong...cause we are going out alone..going out with you =)...tat is the 1st time...never thought tat can going out with u be4!! i 'm happy that day we going out....we have take many time and think what should we eat...keep think and thinking....at the end....we also eat jor mcdonal...haha >.<..thought will eat wat so delicious tim..haha...after eat...we go watch CJ7 so enjoy the movie.....it was nice and cute...i just keep telling u i want tat 7'zai'...but u say cant buy wor...because is not real de...hehe...(i just want it la).is really so cute mar~~ after finish watch cj7 u suddenly asking me wanna watch another movie anot?
haha....sure want lo...watch movie with you so nice la....ehhh!!!! i watch the'kung fu dunk' twice jor la...
but never mind la...hehe=)..watch with u is not same de feeling..inside cinema the light is not off..may be is cinema lighting problem..is really not so comfortable when watching big screen no off light..and i can see your face clearly when u dunno i m looking u!!! ngek ngek..although some time when u watching movie is abit lanci but i also like kaccau you lanci face..wanna pinch it..just wanna disturb you..make u cant concentrate when u catch my hand u cannot catch...haha...just wanna shake here shake the
y..in front of u..kaccau u again...u are the best let me bully....i like it...like all the way u talk with me...like when u smile but not facing me....cause u are shy...hehe...am i rite??haha....
i am the one can bully u...but!!!! u don't think u will bully me o...cause u don't dare...




time past so fast la...watch two movie nia....jiu wanna back home jor..tat day was heavy rain when we back...we are waiting our transport...u so hope to get the present from me...but also give u the present jor la...i know u will not like it de la...haha..cause i never spend more time and choose 4 u mar....sorry ya!! march of 14 is my ture to get from u le ba......haha...6.32 pm i goin home lu..bye bye......and at night i have a big party....!!

party time~~
when i having my party time....i know tat actually u are not happy ....because something of me and make u sad..
i 'm blur tat wat we are now....but don't care how...i will not let ppl destroy us...i hate tat ppl wanna disturb in my life...i dunno how u think of me....but me n u still the same....very close to chat .hope u don't think tat me is very 'simply' de girl...i'm not...=)...hope everything will same as like last time tat we started to know each..
and don't put me away...i cant stand it...let time to show us every thing...wait time pass..

~zhien ^.^

No comments: