Friday, February 15, 2008

velentine's day

14 Feb 200
a sweet day~~
this day is coming....finally coming.....have alot of date..i'm not goin out with anyone...cause feel like boring...i couple so many time...i only have celebrate my 1st valentine's in last two year...tat is my 1st valentine's..dunno y..i always cant celebrate my valantine...haha...so unlucky??(going out))when you walk out you will see all also in pair..
me =(...still need go school....need tuition.....boring....everyone is hang out and have fun...sweet sweet in this day...
one of my dream is....when 14 of feb is coming....i wanna holding his hand(still dunno who is him)and walk at the seaside.....it was so great...listening the wave sounds....the wind is beat on my face...and i can smell the sea...just nice =)...last time i was hope is him....but today....one ppl tat let me think of it de is bidi is he let me know tat sea de feel.....he is a cool guy..not like to talk at all...but i like when he is 'senyap' de face...he not so like going to sea...but he like the wnd beat on his face... =)
....i'm not going out valentine's day...but now!!!i was excited...cause i will going out at 16 feb and have my late velentine's dating....hehe..although it is just late.....but i think for me is very happy...i think it will be very sweet....hmmmmmm??
still dunno....i will share it out tomorrow....yeh~~



going to gao gao zhu with my bao bei zai zai....
tired~~~Zz-.-zZ

~zhien~

No comments: