Friday, February 15, 2008

woon young in love again

hmmm? i jealous tim...what i jealous nehxx? no la ...actually just very happy that some one in love till very sweet...haha..is good la...he can love some one very deep...but some of them hurt him so much...haha...he is very gentlement..he look like very malu...but ...is not....he is very 'dai dam' de...haha...just some time will very shame...started to know more about him...now he is loving a gal so much..when he in love tat time i always will look down him ...i tell myself...(i guess no need one or two month sure break up de)
o no!!!i'm so bad....what people lai de o me...aiyo....he is my step bro...although we are not very close....haha...but got one time....i remember tat he told me something very touch me....tat time i was so down down and down...just feel like cant breath....but he told me something very meaningful in his life....then only i know tat 'yuan lai' i'm not tat unlucky...
this time he in love again...i hope he this time don't one two month then break up...choi~~haha..he just brave to fave very releationship......geng!!!
Bi,
I love the way you talk with me,
I love the way you ignored me for getting attention,
I love the way you hug me tightly and say i love you,
I love the way you smiled and felt nervous when we met eye to eye,
I love the way you reacted when i kiss ya,
I love it when you look at me blankly,
I love it when you reassured me that your mine,
Bi your the best ; i love you ! (write by uncle young)


in love de ppl are always sweet and happy....=)
wish u two happy valentine...may be i have abit late...but is also one of my small small de 'xin yi'...
you two are so sweettt!!! ^.^

No comments: